Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change the test fopr multiple users
Not Solved
Hi,
Am new to this tool.I need to create the multiple users in my application. i have recorded the application for one user creation. using the same script how do i change for multiple user?? once the test is done i need to get the multipe users in my applications.

thanks in advance
Not Solved
Hi
You can use a loop in your script.
For data use the DataTable (excel like).
If you dont want to use a LOOP you can use QTP Settings and you can ask QTP to run all the script for any line in the datatable (set 'Run on all rows' in Settings window tab Run)
Not Solved
hi,
Thanks for your valuable input. i have one more doubt. am loging my GUI and creating users. So if i give multiple iteration for using multiple users. its taking from the authentication steps. here i got failure since the authenticate link is not visible once we did. so any option for iterate from the particular steps..(i.e) group of steps alone istead of whole action??
Not Solved
Yes that is possible. is it possible for you to paste your lines of code, it will help us to understand better and reply.

Not Solved
[quote='sp0020295' pid='7725' dateline='1254204085']
Hi,
i tried with "split action "and as per your previous input. but still we need to give the input data in the data table manually or by Excel. is any other way for this inputs??
Not Solved
If I understand , you tried to run all rows but it's shows you error because Login is done for the fisrt time and for the second line , it's failed because no login window is shown?

Can you describe us you test , you want to test that you can login your application using different login ? or you want to login to the application then create new users ?
If I understand , you tried to run all rows but it's shows you error because Login is done for the fisrt time and for the second line , it's failed because no login window is shown?

Can you describe us you test , you want to test that you can login your application using different login ? or you want to login to the application then create new users ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you Change Run mode mid script? Caleytown 6 6,521 03-25-2021, 08:27 AM
Last Post: RB26578
  Multiple rows of test data Bhuvana 0 1,141 01-03-2020, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Bhuvana
  [UFT] Change property of object (WpfButton) robertosalemi 2 2,489 11-22-2016, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Dynamic change of name for Webtables prakashreddy 1 2,270 10-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  How can I change my test folders, globally? atester 0 1,880 10-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Last Post: atester