Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to check the object is hidden
Not Solved
Hi,

How can we check the specific object is visible or not. I tried by standard check point (Disabled property) it does not work. It throws an error "Object not found" when the object is hidden.
Not Solved
Hi Anbarasu,

You just use GetROProperty for getting the value i.e disable = 0 or 1 and then use your condition statement.

Thanks
Mahesh
Not Solved
This is one more method to find specific object is visible or not,
1. Select the specific object by using Object spy(Viewing Object Properties and Methods Using the Object
Spy)
2. To view the properties or methods of the run-time object, click the Run-time Object Properties radio button.
3. Check the specific object property is enable or disable
Not Solved
Hi,
for this question
How can we check the specific object is visible or not

i have a one date field in application if it finds that field in application then it will display as "Pass" if it not identifies then it will display as "Fail"
Code:
If  Browser("xxxxxxxxx").Page("xxxxxxx").Frame("main").WebEdit("p_date").Exist Then
    msgbox "Pass"
else
    msgbox "Fail"
End If

And if u still have any doubts please let me know what is the difference between hidden and visible w.r.t your view so that we can solve ur issue...

Reards,
Venkat.Batchu
Not Solved
GetROProperty for 'Visible' property. it will return 'True' for visible and False for hidden controls.

V.Selvam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to identify hidden objects shinoj123@gmail.com 1 4,059 09-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Last Post: ADITI1992
  Object Spy window is not getting hidden Neetha 2 2,786 08-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Last Post: balak89
  QTP Intellisense partially hidden vedasv 1 1,762 02-19-2015, 04:09 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Check Box Object Identification rakesh499 0 2,014 01-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Last Post: rakesh499
  How to add hidden object to object repository? Debby Browne 1 4,592 07-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rajpes