Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to check two different webelement values
Not Solved
I need to verify the shipping value and total value after adding the items into basket. Both the objects are weblements.. i have added one object in repository and written the statement to retrieve the weblement value using getroproperty and in the OR i have used regular expression for innertext property..when i try to add other webelement its identifying the same first already added weblement..i need to verify the both the values...there is no table..only browser(...).page(..).webelement....please help me in this regard how to retrieve both the values...is there any possible solution for this..

This was the case where for both its considering the same weblement even if the both values are at different place in the application

Code:
aShipQty = Browser("...").Page("...").WebElement("Quantity").GetROProperty("innertext")
PRINT aShipQty
aTotal = Browser("...").Page("...").WebElement("Quantity").GetROProperty("innertext")
PRINT aTotal
Not Solved
Please post the screen shot along with properties...
Not Solved
Hello

Yes screenshot required. I will try to help with this.

First You can add web element in into OR. Now you can see how you can retrieve from class. I can see you are able to print the both thing. If you having problem while comparing add CStr(YOUR VARIABLE NAME) now you can compare easily using any if condition.

one more thing if you still not able to retrieve data from web element.
1) open OR(Object Repository) and see class and follow that to get the data.
2) You can retrieve from "text" too. innertext is also fine. You can try if having problem with inner text.

Suggestion:

To get accurate help. Always try to explain in descriptive manner and use snapshot and other things to make sure other user of forum can understand perfectly. You can include what ever you are getting and all things. User like me will run code on my QTP and find right solution.

Best luck.
Not Solved
Why did you regular expression'd the weblement? Why dont you add each one differently?
Check out the object spy and see which property is unique. You should be able to use that.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation WebElement("WebElement").Click is not working sia sharma 7 23,204 09-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Webelement Values profqa 1 2,276 01-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Compare Webelement with Datatable Values hamzaz 1 4,454 04-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Last Post: srikanthqtp
  Does QTP 9.0 supports drag & drop functionality check for webelement? jyotikrushna 1 3,997 01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: 1981.madhu@gmail.com
  how to validate combobox values with testdata values 1981.madhu@gmail.com 3 5,545 09-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Saket