Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create a multiple orders during a single user session?
Not Solved Question 
SadHi

I gone through the mercury tour tutorial to check how the application handles multiple orders during a single user session. In that tutorial first iteration over then returns to the starting point of the test by clicking the Home link.

But in my case i no need to go back to the starting point, because i would like to handle the multiple orders in another application not at the starting point...

can you plz say me how to do this..

cheers,
Preetha.
Not Solved
you can use browser().back.
or re navigate to the same url again.

Not Solved
HI

My test is working for one set of values... But cant accept the second set of values from the data table..

Let me explain my flow...

In creating package application it wil take first set of value from data table and clicking the summary button, where i can see the package summary and clicking the add another package button to create another package. Browser will go to creating package application there it wil takes the second set of value from the data table and wil create a another package..

now while running its creating the first package and clicking add another package button, but not taking the second set of values from the data table to create another package...

then how to create another package using data table during a single user session?

regrads,
Preetha.
Not Solved
Is it not getting the information of the second row, or is in not using the information from the second row properly?

Did you use the SetNewRow property of the datatable?
Not Solved
hi

Can u say me how to use SetNewRow property in the data table?

thanks,
Preetha.
Not Solved
hi,
you can also use setnextrow .

datatable.import "excel path",global

for i =1 to datatable.getrowcount

// ur code

datatable.setnextrow ' now it will be pointing to second row.

end for
Not Solved
Sorry, I misstyped, I really meant setnextrow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get input from the user in QTP? shanthiK 10 18,098 08-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Last Post: zunebuggy
  How to convert a single dimension array to two dimensional array venkatesh9032 3 5,221 02-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: pranikgarg
  Set user control property Ranu 0 1,951 11-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  QTP user guide and tutorial katma123 4 9,184 05-31-2013, 11:40 AM
Last Post: rajivjoshi
  Close a TE session? Brian.Osborne 1 4,192 10-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Brian.Osborne