Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to enter login details manually while using DP automation?
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi,
I am using DP Programming in my script.I asked to leave the userid and password colum as a blank one.(Instead of automation I need to keep that as a manual one)

Here is my script,
Here I am passing Uname and Pword value from text file.

Code:
'Browser("name:="&result,"application version:=internet explorer 7").Dialog("text:="&dia).WinEdit("attached text:="&usr1,"windowextendedstyle:=0","nativeclass:=edit").Set Uname
'Browser("name:="&result,"application version:=internet explorer 7").Dialog("text:="&dia).WinEdit("attached text:="&pwd).SetSecure Pword

How can I keep the Uname and Pword column as a blank one,I want to manully enter.

Any help?
Thank you,
Uma
Hi Uma,

Can you please try with below mentioned code?

Code:
Browser("name:="&result,"application version:=internet explorer 7").Dialog("text:="&dia).WinEdit("attached text:="&usr1,"windowextendedstyle:=0","nativeclass:=edit").Set inputbox("Enter Username")
Browser("name:="&result,"application version:=internet explorer 7").Dialog("text:="&dia).WinEdit("attached text:="&pwd).Set inputbox("enter Pwd")
Hi,
it is working.
Thank you
Uma

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facing issue with Java Table to press Enter Key from Keyboard Nasir Ahmed 0 4,389 05-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Nasir Ahmed
Question QTP Script for enter data to DB geethu105 2 3,145 02-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Last Post: guin.anirban
  How To pick up the particular mail in Post Login Gmail page and click on Checkbox akhandesh 0 2,696 12-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: akhandesh
  Unable to enter data in web table nistalaramesh 8 10,244 07-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Last Post: nistalaramesh
  How to enter data into textbox which is under the image link. Lakshman 4 4,952 02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: inborntester