Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to extract data in invisible rows in acxTable?
Not Solved
Hi

I have an acxTable within windows application. It has 100 rows and 20 columns. Only 11 rows are visble on the screen. When I use rowcount/columncount method it shows correct values for number of rows and number of colmuns. When I try to extract data from some cells, it works perfectly until row 11 and as soon as it touches row 12 and onwards, it shows error message "Type Mismatch" and in msgbox it shows contents of the cell as "Object Reference" and stops.

I tried all methods available for activex tables like MakeCellVisible, makevisible etc but nothing worked. I tried sendkeys so that rows after 11 shows up on the screen but it stops even data is showing on the screen. Is there any way to extract data from all cells within acxTable?

Ankur...as you already worked with ActiveX controls, maybe you can give me some hint to dig deep into this issue.

Thanks
Not Solved
Are the next 89 rows coming up on subsequent pages or they are not showing up at all?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Hi Ankur

Thanks for you quick reply. All 89 rows are in the same page but hidden with scrollbar. So I can see them if I scroll down. Even I can make rows visible with sendkeys, it still gives me the same errors as described in previous post.

Thanks
Not Solved
In that case, I am sure there should be a 'method' available for it...just object spy on it.

Can you attach 'object spy' image here?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
I don't have access to the application right now as its weekend but I will send you object spy screenshot on monday. I tried all methods available but nothing worked.
Not Solved
Hi Ankur

I am attaching "object spy" image. Please help in finding solution to the above issue.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to extract particular digit from a string amit25007 3 3,267 10-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to Delete Rows with duplicate values in 1 columns in excel thru QTP. arpan 0 2,593 02-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Last Post: arpan
  How to get center data value in a odd number of rows and columns web table ... sai rajesh 0 2,608 11-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Last Post: sai rajesh
  How to extract part of a string between two particular characters. ACCBAJPA 7 5,351 08-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA
  to count the number of used rows in a particular column sujaravi123 3 10,910 06-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: sujaravi123