Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to handle scroll down in the web page
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
they said if it doesnot support vscroll or hscroll method rt? they didn't say they dont have scroll object
No more comments. Please read through webpages, webobjectS and scroll in web based application.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
I have an alternative way of doing this..
It might sound different but so far, i found it the best way to scroll down till the required web object.

As per your requirement, you want to scroll down to capture a bitmap located at the end of the web page. If this is your requirement, just highlight the Image. When you highlight it, the page will be scroll down and then capture it.. Smile

for eg:
Code:
Browser("").Page("").Image("").Highlight
Browser().Page("").Image("").CaptureBitmap(fileName)
'' Thats it..
Hi Basanth,

Could you please explain the code written above if you find some time. I am not familiar with this mouse event stuff.. It would be a great help if you can explain. THanks!

Regards
Viveke
This function activates the scroll wheel on your mouse. What happens is, irrespective of the window or webpage you are on, this function will activate the scroll button on your mouse and per the number lets say 2, it will scroll 2 steps down and -2 will scroll 2 steps up.
It utilizes the user32.dll on your windows OS to talk directly to the mouse device and performs the action. It is not dependent on the application.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can QTP handle slick grid table in a web page qtplearner88 2 4,265 10-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Last Post: shilpi952
  Take Entire screen shot including scroll bar. venkatesh9032 0 1,765 12-26-2016, 06:14 PM
Last Post: venkatesh9032
  DP Web Browser/Page issues rstimers 1 2,300 08-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Last Post: venkatesh9032
  How to Handle Modal Dialogs In QTP Jyobtech 0 2,324 07-22-2015, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Jyobtech
  How to handle KeyUp Event used in my App Hpqtp 3 3,686 07-03-2014, 05:25 AM
Last Post: supputuri