Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a Auotmation Project plan.
Not Solved
Hi All,

Anyone plz tell me how to begin a automation Project plan, i am working on a web application. The previous plan contains all the steps like addition of objects to repository, creation of local script etc for each module. I have to create the same but with some add ons.

Also,
Please tell me how to initiate work, i m new at working on qtp still i can automate modules through scripting, but i am lacking the basics, right now i know what i am working on and how to work but still i am not comfortable. Please provide me the guidance of how to work on QTP and what to learn.
Not Solved
You need to have some knowledge on "Framework".Ask your seniors there about what kind of frameworks are used in your company.
Not Solved
its hybrid, combination of data driven/script modularity/function driven. If possible please give me some details of all these three types.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make QTP recognise different application windows ramesh_bharat 0 2,040 11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: ramesh_bharat
  Project interview Eswari 0 1,746 09-29-2012, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Eswari
  Get the Parent Folder name in Test Plan for a Test from Test Lab using QTP godsown 0 5,939 09-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: godsown
  how to test a java project through qtp roli 0 2,287 05-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: roli
  QC Project backup MVChowdary 4 4,898 03-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Last Post: MVChowdary