Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to retreive the values from a table in different pages
Not Solved
Hi All,

I need help regarding retreiving the data from a table which exists in different pages. In my application there is a table where I need to retreive the values and compare with DB. I am now able to retrive the values from the first page and compare it with DB. , but I want to do the same for other pages also. I could identify the number of pages in which the data is present, I am struck with extracting the data and comparing the results. and also the number of pages is not static it changes with the object selected.
Is there any possible way to extract the entire data from all the pages and then compare with the DB results instead of checking for each page.

Really appreciate your responses for helping me with this issue

Thanks in Advance,
Sowmya
Not Solved
Sowmya,

I have a question here, it is table that displays Record in the Form of (10 or 20 or 30 etc) per page. You want to Navigate to all the pages and verify that with the specific value in DB.

Please send me the screen shot of the Table so that i can provide you a solution

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blank pages occurring when running Google Chrome test in ALM 11 DDODGE 0 2,719 05-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Last Post: DDODGE
  How to see the data of a third page if it has multiple pages venkatbatchu 5 3,144 07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Saket
  How to recognize the Total number of Pages munish 6 4,407 07-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  How to check Titles in web Pages manju 2 3,301 01-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Last Post: manju