Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to set focus or click on the center of webpage?
Not Solved Sad 
Hi,
I am working on a page on which upon clicking a button, a pop up appears and no object is then recognized by qtp.
I went for an approach in which i will click on the center of the page and then sendkey TAB for two times and then send ENTER.
But the issue is that i am not able to click on the center of the page.

Now following are the screenshots and detailed explanation.
1. Propeties of page before clicking on Add To Cart button.
[Image: propertiesbeforeclickin.jpg]

2. Popup appears at the center of the page and thats why i am trying to click on center and sendkey TAB 2 times to move to continue and press enter, but no success.
[Image: pageafterclickingaddtoc.jpg]

3. Properties of page after Pop up appers.
[Image: propertiesafterclicking.jpg]

Please Suggest any other approach, i tried virtual objects too, but couldnt resolve this.
Please respond asap.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Any solution???
Not Solved
So nobody here to help?? Can anyone suggest any other forum where i can atleast get an answer??
Not Solved
How is the poup identified?

You can also use the child objects for the image.
Not Solved
HI All,

I am using the QTP for Siebel appn. I need to set focus on a drop-down field. The QTP is not seting the object when the whole script is run. but if i m running thru that particular step where I am passing the values in the drop-down field, Then its working fine.

Please suggest me where I am getting wrong.

Thanks,
Dipti
Not Solved
@@ brar.arsh::: See your question is not clear to me actually. Let me verify it once again. When ur pop up is coming then nothing is being recognized by QTP in that page.. is dat right??
Now let me know in this situation what exactly u want to do?? U want to click ant of those three buttons in that pop up?? and if this is the proper scenario then u can give a try with Extensibility accelerator version 11. This feature only support QTP version above 9.5. With the help of this tool u can make a new button class by identifying them those three button places.....

try it and let me know whether it helps or not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Capture All text from webpage and copy it... mpatra 3 4,897 07-25-2018, 05:33 PM
Last Post: vimlesh
  Reading XML Data from a WebPage shaan.mishra87@gmail.com 1 2,025 09-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Using static descriptive programming how to count no. of objects on any webpage alpha1 4 6,711 08-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Last Post: kotaramamohana
  Embedded Text on webpage srach84 1 2,497 07-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  VB SCRIPT to click on specific links on webpage and store related data ACCBAJPA 1 9,811 04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA