Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to validate the data displayed on web page and data displayed on PDF file
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
I have one field Customer field and one Go button, by selecting customer and click on Go button it will display the corresponding customer data on web page at the same time it will be save in the format of PDF file also. Here my issue is I need to validate whether the displayed data on web page is properly saved in the PDF file are not

Note: I could able to validate the data displayed on web page is w.r.t selected customer or not (Using web table concept)

Query: My issue is just I need to validate the data which is displayed on web page and PDF file is same

Please help me in this regard…
Are you able to read data on pdf ?? or are you asking how to read from PDF ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Hi Basanth,
I am not at all able to read the data from the PDF file then i want to validate the data. Please help me this is important task which i need to finish by today.
Sometimes we dont realize that we are sitting right on top of the golden throne. A Simple search on this forum would have led you to this https://www.learnqtp.com/how-to-compare-...using-qtp/
See if this helps...
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web page not loading for EBS application when open UFT satyagadam 1 1,627 09-18-2019, 02:30 AM
Last Post: satyagadam
  Changing Data in the application newbieny 0 700 07-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Last Post: newbieny
  Attaching Data source to UFT API test kul20 1 1,876 07-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  PDF File Comparison in QTP ? Sandhya 4 5,382 06-15-2018, 04:47 AM
Last Post: rad
  How to match weblist data with expected values Anupama 5 2,538 05-18-2018, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Ankur