Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to verify values on flight confirmation page of mercury web test appln
Not Solved
Hi I am using mercury web test application, Like to verify Details available on Flight confirmation page against the details enterd.

In other words, Previously enter details such as : Departing from, Arriving to, Flight date and time. I like to verify that information populated on confirmation page is correct or not.

How to get the hadle of this confirmation page values.
Note: I did get handle and stored in variable all the value entered but not getting value from Confirmation page

Please find the attachment of flight confirmation page[/quote][/code]
Not Solved
What is the object type for which you need the verification ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi
I am just want to verify final ticket confirmaion report for departure and arrival city and flight time in addition this report is read only report. Applicaion which I am using is mercury web test application
URL of web application is: http://newtours.demoaut.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  click each web link in a page using Index or other method in QTP smeijer 13 23,659 04-29-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: kowshik
  [UFT] [WPF] Verify if the cell contains an image robertosalemi 0 1,774 10-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Last Post: robertosalemi
  UFT 12.53 trial version not recognizing its sample flight application login/password NehaRB 2 3,584 10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Last Post: pradeep537
  Need to verify the drop down values based on condition santhoshmscsoftware 1 2,707 05-04-2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Path of Flight reservation Window is not recorded in HP UFT 12.52 version mailtokopalverma@gmail.com 1 2,387 04-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Last Post: vinod123