Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In QTP 9.5 all elements are taking winobjects.
Not Solved
Hi All,

In QTP 9.5 all elements are taking winobjects Instead of taking winbutton ..etc. Why its taking winobject, Can any one help on this ?
Evironment - Vista Home basic 32 bit.
Thanks,
Rahul
Not Solved
Hi Rahul,

Fyi, this issue is already posted many times in this forum, google it you would get it solved easily.
Not Solved
Rahul -
You should understand that it is never a issue with QTP regarding Object Identification. The application's failure to expose the objects is the cause for your problem. Also, you need to understand that you have to make the necessary research about the application you are dealing before you use QTP. Eg : Technology, layers etc etc...
Go back, research, try to identify, ask questions from what you see.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi ,

Thanks for the information,
But i couldn't find any solution neither links to get the solution. Please share the information.
Thanks,
Rahul
Hi ,

Thanks for the information,
But i couldn't find any solution neither links to get the solution. Please share the information.
Thanks,
Rahul
Not Solved
Hey Rahul,

don't know you got the answer for this issue or not. But while loading the QTP there are some add ons. select the add on which your application belongs to. I had the same issue and struggld a lot. finally got the solution. I was trying QTP on a .net application...

Thanks,
Upendra

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT not recognizing Java Objects/ Elements YogeshCallappa 0 3,128 11-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Last Post: YogeshCallappa
  Error on WPF elements Autobot 2 4,989 12-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Autobot
  ActiveX Objects are identifying as WinObjects bfakruddin 0 3,186 10-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Last Post: bfakruddin
  winobjects sriramb 0 3,215 03-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: sriramb