Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In SAP how to capture row position and column position dynamically
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Throught QTP how to capture row position and column position dynamically in SAP report output.
Please give a brief detail of you issue and the solutions which u have already tried.

Post a screenshot and the t-code as well.

Regards,
Ankesh
In Tcode PC_PAYRESULT records come in rows, if we go for one
personnel number for specific period(ex for period 39.2012).but for
another personnel number same period(for period 39.2012) come on
different row.so, how can capture row position, which work for every
personnel no.
In short, for every personnel number row position will change for same period.

Attached Files
.doc   pc_payresult.doc (Size: 60 KB / Downloads: 104)
ok.. What i understood is that you have some value for which u need to find the corresponding row number.

U can use the below code

Code:
intRowNo=SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("WindowName").SAPGuiTable("TableName").FindRowByCellContent("ColumnName","<Value that you are looking for>")
' if the value that you are looking for is present in the table then intRowNo will hold the row number for that value else intRowNo will be null.

Regards,
Ankesh
Ok. for table I can use this method , but how can capture row position for SAPGuiLabel.

Code:
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Tables / fieldstrings").SAPGuiLabel("ON/Health Tax  earnings").SetFocus
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Tables / fieldstrings").SAPGuiLabel("ON/Health Tax  earnings").SetCaretPos 8

Attached Files
.doc   pc_payresult wage type.doc (Size: 44.5 KB / Downloads: 100)
Kamal,

You need to change the settings for this. Goto the transaction, open the page. Now goto Settings->UserParameters->Select Grid Display.

This will change the display to grid view and thus u will get a table. U can then use the code which i have suggested.

Regards,
Ankesh
Hi Ankesh,

Thanks for reply,
ExceptingTransaction SE11, I'm not getting this path(Settings->UserParameters->Select Grid Display) in Transaction PC_PAYRESULT, ZPAYREGISTER .

waiting for your suggestion
Thanks
Kamal
Kamal,

I have never used the transactions that you are talking about.. You can get in touch with ur development/functional team. They might help.

REgards,
Ankesh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT issues with Outsystems dynamically generated Id/names jherron 2 1,125 03-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Swishy70
  Unable to capture value of Webelement which is changing dynamically sheetal 9 15,638 02-16-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: janki_kakadia
  Unable to click on dynamically changing webelement preeti 0 1,696 04-29-2017, 08:50 PM
Last Post: preeti
  DataGrid: double click on selected row robertosalemi 0 4,285 05-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Last Post: robertosalemi
  Row count is always shown as 1 Harry1999 0 1,975 04-14-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Harry1999