Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integration of QTP with CVS--Ankur its urgent help me
Not Solved
Hi Ankur
I know to checkout and check in the documents from the desktop to through CVS .

So my point here is if we have qtp and CVS then how to integrate both so that automaticall we can place the Scritps in CVS that are generated through the frame wrok of qtp.

For eg: i have a repository or log file with me then i need to place that throuhg CVS then how
Will i need to do manually or any automation is also there please help me i am working on integration of CVS and QRP project with the frame work please let me know ASAP
Not Solved
hi ankur ,

do you have any idea please help me
Not Solved
If i get your question correctly, you want to place your files in CVS through QTP right?

May I know what is the reason for this, do u have the automated scripts that change frequently?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Yes you got my point .
yes i have an automated scritp
since our tool is updating the version frequently i want to save all the files in the same format as the frame work .
At present i nmy frame work i am placing the main project folder and i am placing 6 more folders in the main folder
so i nthe similar manner i want to place all the folders related to QATP script in CVS .
I have some my scripts placed in QC .So i have QC integrated with VSS but not CVS .
so need to place all the scritps in CVS
As of now al lthe development scritps are placed in cvs
So we want to start placing scripts in CVS

Please help me in regards to the same
Not Solved
I don't think QTP can help you with bulk uploading stuff...see if CVS provides an inbuilt interface through which you can bulk upload your scripts... If not you might also write a perl script to do this for you.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
If you have QC then integrate CVS with QC. I think it might help you.
Not Solved
niranjanQC and CVS integration is it possible becausewe dont have CVS add in in QC
IF any way to do this through QC then its fine please inform me the process .
I have QC and CVS bot installed in my system

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT - ALM Integration Issue vivek 0 1,863 04-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: vivek
  UFT 11.53 and QC ALM Integration Issue prs2014 0 2,522 11-20-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: prs2014
Exclamation URGENT: ActiveX component can't create object citibank_ani 3 15,280 09-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Last Post: VarunKaushik
  Issue related to dropdown selection(Please help urgent) excellentpawan123 2 4,048 05-31-2014, 12:00 PM
Last Post: excellentpawan123
  QTP QC integration sujaravi123 0 2,197 11-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: sujaravi123