Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermitent "Object not visible" error
Not Solved
Hi All,

I have a problem with clicking a type "WebElement" object in a webpage on Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m with the HP Unified Functional Testing Agent installed.
It is the "Last" button on this navigation pane. 

[Image: 8Qw1AIl.png]

The object exists because it is entering my if statement that checks it, but intermittently shows an "Object not visible" error. Whenever it does run it just passes the line of code without clicking the object.
Code:
If Browser("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").Page("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").WebElement("Last_2").Exist(3) Then
   Browser("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").Page("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").WebElement("Last_2").Click
End If

[Image: O2SiTUF.png]

I have been stuck on this for a few days and have searched (including this forum), unsucessfully for a solution. 
THINGS I HAVE TRIED (and failed with):
-Putting both UFT and the Browser page on the same monitor (my main monitor)
-Using a dynamic object:
Code:
'Dynamic Object Creation
Dim LastDesc
Dim colNav

Set LastDesc = Description.Create
LastDesc("html id").Value = "theTable_last"
LastDesc("micClass").Value = "WebElement"

Set colNav = Browser("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").Page("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").ChildObjects(LastDesc)
colNav(0).Click
-Using .FireEvent("OnClick")

Please help. This is a very strange issue I've been dealing with. I appreciate any suggestions or solutions if you have them. Thanks in advance.
Not Solved
Use the object and just get the object properties. Use GetROProperty method to get the properties of all the objects in combination of ChildObjects method
Not Solved
Thank you for your answer!

So I tried this:

Code:
'Dynamic Object Creation
Dim LastDesc
Dim colNav

Set LastDesc = Description.Create
LastDesc("html id").Value = Browser("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").Page("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").WebElement("Last_2").GetROProperty("html id")
LastDesc("micClass").Value = Browser("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").Page("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").WebElement("Last_2").GetROProperty("micClass")
'LastDesc("Visible").Value = "True"

Set colNav = Browser("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").Page("ATH Móvil - F.A.M.A").ChildObjects(LastDesc)
colNav(0).Click

and still got the Object Not Visible error. 

[Image: OuIbgSM.png]

Is this what you meant?
Not Solved
Does that object is dynamic element if yes please reply it as i am checking dynamic object checking code
Not Solved
It is dynamic in the sense that the "outerhtml" paramater changes after it is clicked (one of the values inside the tag is changed to make the button disabled). That is actually what I am testing for.
Not Solved
Get the innertext or innehtml or verify using abs_x which will change from object to object where you can verify the object.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exist and Visible Are True When Objects Aren't There - Is there A Better Way? zunebuggy 3 2,726 04-24-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  [UFT] [WPF] DataGrid: check if vertical and horizontal scrollbars are visible robertosalemi 0 2,254 07-13-2016, 06:33 PM
Last Post: robertosalemi
  ERROR : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Suyashxp 2 6,947 12-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Last Post: ursprasadp
  Object properties are not visible suresh.tata 1 2,387 02-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  General run error. Line (18): "Loop while Browser("Index:=0").Object.Busy" AshokReddy 3 4,788 12-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Last Post: sshukla12