Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue in Object Identification
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Hi Ankur,

I'm facing issues while running my scripts, Sometime my scripts work but fails sometimes and I get a error(Screenshot attached below) for object identification.

What i do is record, and use the OR for object identification. But even when the object is present in the OR, it gives Object not found for few cases.

I tried Highlighting the object from the OR, and it identifies correctly but still throws the error Sad

I even tried updating the object from application, and i still get the same error as object not identified.

Please Guide me how to overcome this issue

Thanks in advance.
Lokesh!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Lokesh,

Check the properties of "CreateNewBody" which is your Frame object. It seems the properties of this object are dynamic. Try to get unique properties for identification of this object or use Regular Expression.
Hi manish,

Thanks for your quick reply.
How Do I get the unique properties... I tried this but not working Sad
Kindly help me further.

Lokesh
Lokesh -

Here are few questions,
1. The same object which would pass at the first time would fail at different other pages? or fails at different test runs?
2. When it errors out, if you highlight the object, it still highlights right? Thats what you have said, i am trying to confirm it.
3. Are there more than one web page which opens up during this erroring out phase ?

This could be a sync issue, would you mind inserting a wait or sync before you select the radio button?

If it is the issue with time sync then we will work further to see how we can negate it.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Basanth
Please find the answers below:
1. The same object which would pass at the first time would fail at different other pages? or fails at different test runs?
<Lokesh>Fails at different test runs.
2. When it errors out, if you highlight the object, it still highlights right? Thats what you have said, i am trying to confirm it.
<Lokesh> Yes it highlights correctly
3. Are there more than one web page which opens up during this erroring out phase ?
<Lokesh> No the frame is in this page only.
This could be a sync issue, would you mind inserting a wait or sync before you select the radio button?
<Lokesh> I have also tried using Sync and wait but still find this issue.
If it is the issue with time sync then we will work further to see how we can negate it.
Thanks for quick response.
Lokesh
Ah..this is a puzzle. Well, lets break it down to the miniscule to identify the issue.
A bunch of things which i would try,
Case 1:
Code:
oCheckExist = Object.WebradioGroup().Exist
msgbox oCheckExist

Here is what i want you to do,

1. Use a screen recorder to record the whole scenario. Begin the execution and record both the pass and the fail scenario. We need to find the difference. Is it possible for you to upload that movie recorded as an attachment?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enabling Smart Identification for SAP Gui object prasanna.kale5@gmail.com 0 838 12-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Last Post: prasanna.kale5@gmail.com
  Object identification is taking too much time JACKSPARROW 0 1,586 01-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: JACKSPARROW
  Object Identification approach sams001 2 2,392 06-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
Shy Java Swing application objects identification issue kavithaminu 2 3,140 07-22-2015, 02:07 AM
Last Post: uftuser18
  Uft 12 - Identification of Google Chrome Object's Property value as plain text teja2730 0 2,453 02-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: teja2730