Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with QTP 10 Result Viewer
Not Solved
Hi all,

i work on two sys's in which one with QTP 9.5 and another with QTP 10 Version, now while running the test in QTP 10 and while stopping in the middle of the execution, the test report was generated but could not able to export the report in HTML or DOC or PDF.

But while trying with QTP 9.5 that perticular test report which has been generated by QTP10 was opening and even exporting the report in HTML format s possible.

Now, how do i get the PDF Format of the testreport, and what may be the Cause?,
Kindly help if there is a solution.

Thank you,
Samson.B
Not Solved
Can you elaborate more, what do you mean when you say "could not able to export the report in HTML or DOC or PDF"? Is it throwing some error?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Hi Ankur,
This is Jeyaraman Today only i registered my name in this useful site. Yes I am also facing the same problem i guess.

Steps which i did: My Automation script contains nearly 40 actions. After running my script, I am able to see the Test Results for each action and displayed in Test Result file.

Now for sending this result to my manager / client, I tried to "Export this result" through (File --> Export Report) option, Selected Export Range --> all and Export Format --> Detailed and type i selected as HTML and click on Ok button

File name: mentioned my Autoatmon script name and tried to save the file as html in my desktop.

Now HTML file (Result file) got saved in my desktop. Now I opened the html file. Now I could nt find any information in that html file. Same thing is happened even if save the result file as pdf.

Hope you understand now and give clarification.

Samson: Hope you also face the same issue.

P.S: I am using QTP 10.0 in my system. If we run the script with single action I am able to export the file successfully.

Thanks,
Jeyaraman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attaching QTP result to Quality Center vikas_dhir 5 19,658 01-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Swetha_Bayya
  Report Viewer showing hundreds of WebElement.Exists? themoon 1 2,212 03-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  How to Export run result viewer with CAPTURED DATA and save it in PDF,or Doc,or HTML akhandesh 0 2,798 07-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Last Post: akhandesh
  How to capture objects of Event Viewer ? Vishnu Narayan 1 2,349 06-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Last Post: venkatesh9032
  Need help in capturing the Calculator result using QTP 11 vishruth143 0 2,003 01-20-2015, 11:08 AM
Last Post: vishruth143