Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk/Garbage Values in QTP
Not Solved
I am automating Window based application which got developed in WPF and VC ++.I have all required add in on QTP10.0

Problem:

The content of Winlist is coming as garbage value when I am applying getroproperty or getvisible text.

Which is giving a major block in automating the application .

I have tried to getting the values from application Winlist and transferred to Excel file but no success.

In Msgbox also it is showing the Garbage only.

And I have to get the value form this winlist because I have to validate this value from value stored in database.

Please provide some solution its major blocker in our project.

Thanks in Advance !!
Not Solved
Hi all,

I am able to record script on web application, but when I try ro run the script QTP script is running properly showing the results as Pass but QTP is not performing any actions on the application.

I tried simple code to login to Yahoomail and Gmail, but the problem is same. Can anybody pleasew help me.
Not Solved
Did you find any resolution for this issue ?
Not Solved
Need a screen shot atleast....U take the screen shot of Object spy and the garbage value dat u r getting....And post it accordingly...probably after that will be able to help u out...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Getting Junk value in Combobox. Pratik30d 0 1,508 02-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Pratik30d
  GetVisibleText giving Junk Values anushreebehura 1 2,760 04-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Last Post: K Gaurav Varshney
  How to compare local sheet values with run time data table values? test71 2 8,131 03-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: test71