Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mecury Tours demo site
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hello everyone. I recently started the tutorial for QuickTest Professional and noticed that part of the demo site is broken. When you select your flight (http://newtours.demoaut.com/mercuryreservation2.php ) and submit, you go to a page with PHP errors.

I'm just curious if anyone else has came across this issue? Also, any ideas what I should do? The tutorial was very helpful before this step and I'd really like to continue.
Yes, I got following error

Warning: Unknown(/home/demoaut/public_html/newtours/mercurypurchase.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/demoaut/public_html/newtours/mercurypurchase.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0
It is back up if anyone cares Smile
Thanks for the heads-up Xenomorph. Appreciate it.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Hello! I am new to QTP.I have downloaded the trial version of QTP 10.0 and tried accessing http://newtours.demoaut.com/ website via Internet Explorer(v 7.0 in Windows XP Professional) and the following message is displayed in the IE window:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at newtours.demoaut.com Port 80

Could you please help.

Many Thanks!
Must be a temporary glitch. It's working fine at my end.
Thanks Ankur! I checked and it is now available.
hii ankur..m using qtp 10 and your demo website .but i got this error message as i continue from flight finder page.. what should i do..plz help

Warning: Unknown(/home/demoaut/public_html/newtours/mercuryreservation2.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/demoaut/public_html/newtours/mercuryreservation2.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/demoaut/public_html/newtours/mercuryreservation2.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
http://newtours.demoaut.com/ is working fine at my end.
Also this is not mine but HP's demo web application.
ya m sorry that is hp website.but can you help me with this..as soon as i login ,the next page do open(flight finder) but after that page when i click continue this error is shown ..
am not able to view other pages..
suggest me what could be the problem

thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unable to unzip "Software_HP_UFT_11.50_English_T6510-15080" downloaded from HP site Ram2009 0 3,185 03-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Ram2009
  Demo version of Qaulity Center Shri 1 3,244 09-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Last Post: SIBICA
  Error opening the sample Mercury tours website akilashanmugam 0 2,668 06-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Last Post: akilashanmugam
Sad Mecury Tours Website suspended uherch 1 3,159 05-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: defcon3
  inbox link in yahoomail site mansalata 2 2,768 05-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Last Post: sshukla12