Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Automation
Not Solved
Hello All,

an anybody tell me how to automate ehandheld device i.e HTC diamond which has windows 6.1. I want to automate it is there any process to automate mobile device, i had sync mobile with ata cable to workstation(PC), please let me know if there is any process to automate.

Thanks
Mahesh
Not Solved
Hello All,

Can anybody tell me how to automate handheld device i.e HTC diamond which has windows 6.1. I want to automate it is there any process to automate mobile device, i had sync mobile with data cable to workstation(PC), please let me know if there is any process to automate.

Thanks
Mahesh
Not Solved
Hello All,

Can anybody tell me how to automate handheld device i.e HTC diamond which has windows 6.1. I want to automate it is there any process to automate mobile device, i had sync mobile with data cable to workstation(PC), please let me know if there is any process to automate.

Thanks
Mahesh
Not Solved
If you repeat this of posting multiple times i have no other option but to issue you a warning & block the post. Please restrain yourself from expressing several times without any value in the post.

@answer for your question - Can you get windows 6.1 on an emulator ? if yes, try a record/playback and see if it does the task you require. It is ossible though,.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi Basant,

Sorry to repeat my post multiple times, but i need that immideatelly thats the reason, but any how answer to your question is no i need not want to automate emulator, i want to automate exact handheld device so if you have any solutions so please let me know so i can achieve my goal.

Thanks

Mahesh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT Mobile recognize MobileLabel knil45 3 3,244 05-31-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Scripting listbox select issue for QTP Mobile. PDAautomator 1 5,284 01-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Last Post: amitspandey