Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple IE windows
Not Solved
Hi Friends,

I am talking about an application on which I work. It is an browsing application all the action items are defined through links for example if i try to open a link called find order name I use to click on find order
n when I click that a new separate window open in an explorer and in that separate window I have to search some order no as soon as I hit the search button again a separate window opens where I get a order no link and if I click on that order no link again a sperate window opens with payments and all other details. Here for every new order the link will be change every time. New window always open separately not as new tab. This create a problem to identify the objects and activate the suitable windows.

Which video should be helpful for this type of concept and what is name of this type of methods where I can get detail description about the concept.

Pls Pls help guys or give some reference, books or any link, where I can find the solution for this issue.

Thank you.
Not Solved
It is a good idea to come up with the code or logic that you have tried. Without that we can only theoretically guide you.

You would need to come up with a logic around ordinal identifiers like CreationTime for all new browsers that get opened OR use hwnd to get the handle of all new windows.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course