Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need info on QC
Not Solved Question 
Hello,

I have installed QC starter edition (9.0) with Jboss server. Though installation was complete I am facing problem while logging into project.
I have created a user in site administration and assigned a project. When I try to login into the quality center, the user name is authenticated and assigned projects are displayed. But when I click on login it hangs when geting the listRepositoryfiles(statusbar info).
I tried running QC checker and found that all elements are running except there was a warning in Jboss log(see below)
"
server.log
WARNING
The following error message was found: 2008-11-21 13:47:38,454 DEBUG [ORG.JBOSS.SYSTEM.SERVICECONFIGURATOR] SUPPRESSTRANSFORMATIONERRORS SET TO TRUE IN JBOSS.AOP:SERVICE=ASPECTMANAGER WARNING: Error message was found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercury\Quality Center\jboss\server\default\log\server.log file"

HAs anyone come across this issue or can somebody help me here?
Not Solved
I was able to find a alternative solution by installing QCexplorer addin and its working fine.
But the problem exits with IE.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Need Some Info - on Automation process Nageshearaiah 0 2,179 06-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Nageshearaiah