Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Invoked particular Test Case
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Hi Friends,

When I started invoking Test case file through QTP, I got attached screen shot error. Upto previous Release it was invoking correctly and executed correctly. but when I tried to invoke Test case, this test case only not invoked. Remaining Test case files are invoked perfectly and executed.
Can you please help me regarding this.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi,
Could you please check the CPU utilization at that time and check out for the space avaliable in your local system because it seems it is related to some memory lekage issue.

Regards,
Sankalp
Clear the temp folder and check if that works.Could you please specify the number of actions you used in this particular test script.
Hi Shukla,
I have checked My CPU memory also. But i could not find any difference.
My system configuration is: RAM: 7GB
Hard Disk: 300 GB

I am facing problem for this particular test case only. Not all testcases.

Please let me know, Still do i need to do any settings in QTP.

I have Deleted all files in Temp folder and This test case contains only 76 Actions(Steps).
We have a test case file contains 500 Actions(steps), even though this file contains more steps we did not face any problem.
Check your excel file to see if any cells have more than 1000 characters in it. If yes, clear these cells and try again. I had a problem before while I tried to import an excel file with cells containing large number of characters. It seems to me QTP 10 cannot import an excel file if any of its cells have a large number of characters(I have not tested the threshold, but it's around 1000-2000)
Thanks alot Ravi,
Now i could able to execute script. This Release we added 32,750 characters in one cell in Excel. Due to that, testcase is not invoked. Now Its invoking
Glad that we could fix it and is working....Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR loop with nested CASE wheelercha 2 3,223 12-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Last Post: upadhyay40
Question how to reference a Quality Center test case in QTP johno 2 3,846 01-30-2009, 10:38 AM
Last Post: johno
  Alternative to Switch case- Multi Select with value match Aakansha_d 11 10,290 06-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Last Post: somisays