Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not able to differntiate objects inside WinObject
Not Solved
How can i differentiate object inside Winobject, reply as soon as possible.Thnaks in advance
Not Solved
I could not understand your query. Winobject is usually a object. Are you referreing to a group of objects which are together being identified as a single winobject by QTP? Plz post a brief description and screenshot/Object SPY

Regards,
Ankesh
Not Solved
I have a SAp Window in which der are multiple components like textbox, radio button ,etc... but when i try to spy on it, it just shows win objects and at the time of recording,it records using pixcel which executes incorrectly in every run.
Need your help as soon as possible.
Not Solved
Post the T-code and screenshot. Make sure you launch SAP after launching QTP.
Not Solved
I have launched SAP first and den launched QTP,because there is some access issues

Its an customised screeen in tcode ABUMN

Attached Files
.doc   WinObject_Query.doc (Size: 151.5 KB / Downloads: 92)
Not Solved
Plz close SAP and launch it after launching QTP. from the snapshot it is clear that the QTP has been launched after SAP.

If you still face the issue, plz post the SAP window screenshot and the transaction code that you are working on?
Not Solved
Do you mean that i should open sap by qtp only or launching of app seq make any problem
Not Solved
No... You should first open QTP. After that you should open Application Under Test. QTP can not recognize the application opened before. Try this and see if this helps.
Not Solved
no it was not much helpful...
Not Solved
Is the problem resolved? Plz do post the screenshot of the application for better solution.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set Value in JavaEdit Inside JavaTable yonobev 9 11,785 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Last Post: lotos
  Objects inside WpfList shinji458 23 21,343 11-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Last Post: lotos
  webpage WinObject has same name Ananthakumar_S 0 1,565 11-30-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Ananthakumar_S
  Get numbers inside all webelements in webtable and sort them pradeep537 1 2,564 08-04-2016, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  When trying to recognize the object in QTP, each object is recognized as “WinObject:S geetasarvadnya 2 3,470 10-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: vinod123