Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not able to identify webtable
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Saket,
Thanks for your help. I solved my issue by seeing your way.
But iam facing another problem that is, iam trying to pass a value in an webedit box. Now to pass a value in an edit box i have to check a webelement, for example if the webelement will display the records which is relevent to the given value in the webeditbox.

Here am trying to select the row from the webelement, but i am not able to select exact webelement from the existing rows. But for one value in the webeditbox is executing successfully.

When I parameterised the webeditbox but i could not parameterise the webelement,because when i select exact webelement from the existing rows, it is displaying the same record for every value where i given in webeditbox.
I checked the OR there webelement is placed by perticular selected value.
Code is

Code:
Browser("Combined website testing").Page("Combined website testing").Link("Login as intermediary").Click
Browser("Combined website testing").Dialog("Explorer User Prompt").WinEdit("Enter an intermediary").Set "101010"
Browser("Combined website testing").Dialog("Explorer User Prompt").WinButton("OK").Click
Browser("Combined website testing").Dialog("Windows Internet Explorer").WinButton("OK").Click
Browser("Combined website testing").Page("Page").Frame("menu").Link("Investment hub").Click
Browser("Client maintenance -selection").Page("Client maintenance -selection").WebElement("Quote").FireEvent("ONMOUSEOVER")
Browser("Client maintenance -selection").Page("Client maintenance -selection").WebElement("Create new quote").Click
Browser("Investment Hub").Page("Investment Hub").Frame("Frame").WebRadioGroup("ctl00$PageContent$Clients").Select "rbExistingClients"
Browser("Investment Hub").Page("Investment Hub").Frame("Frame_2").WebEdit("WebEdit").Set "ANTHONY"
Browser("Investment Hub").Page("Investment Hub").Frame("Frame_2").WebElement("ANTHONY").Click
Browser("Investment Hub").Page("Investment Hub").Frame("Frame_2").WebButton("Next >>").Click
Can you please suggest me what i need to do.

Regards
Laxmi
as I mentioned in the previous thread by you.. use Descriptive programming in your code to identify the webElement.
try to modify your code with below statements

Code:
sText = DataTable("Name","dtLocalSheet") ' parameterized
Browser("Investment Hub").Page("Investment Hub").Frame("Frame_2").WebEdit("WebEdit").Set sText
Browser("Investment Hub").Page("Investment Hub").Frame("Frame_2").WebElement("innertext:=" & sText).Click
does this help?

Thanks

Saket. It may help me. I gonna try with that script and let u know the status soon.

Regards
Laxmi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot identify the object "Webtable" korunu 1 2,390 06-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Cannot identify the object "Webtable" korunu 0 1,636 05-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Last Post: korunu