Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not able to install QTP 9.5 demo version
Not Solved Sad 
After downloading the iso file, i extracted the files using winzip and run the setup.exe. Then after clicking the "QuickTest Professional Setup" link, i am getting the following message "Set up has determined the previous installation has not completed. You should restart the system in order to complete this process". After this message, set up exits. I tried after restart the system, but same message is displaying each time. Pls help me to proceed.
Not Solved
Use this. It will fix the issue

http://knowledgeinbox.com/downloads/qtp/...ller-tool/
Not Solved
Hi Tarun

After downloading "QTPCleanUninstaller V2.10" and tried to install on my system, "Pending installation" message box is displaying and after clicking on either Yes/No, nothing happens and set up exited. Pls see the attached screenshot for message detail. Pls help me.

Attached Files
.zip   QTP_Uninstall.zip (Size: 20.25 KB / Downloads: 93)
Not Solved
You need to restart your system and the tool will run again on startup. This is to make sure if the reboot does not help then only the tool fixes the system registry.
Not Solved
I restarted the system, tool set up again displays the same message and exits away.
Not Solved
Run the tool from Windows Run window and pass a argument to it "/autosilent" without quotes
In case you still have issues with the tool. Post it on http://KnowledgeInbox.com/forums/. I have specific forum for discussing issues related to these tools.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exam is on QTP 11.0, but the version seems unavailable aasifey3k 2 3,432 04-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Last Post: vidparth@gmail.com
  question regarding qtp version wuamyamy 2 2,835 12-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  Questions specific to a QTP version in AIS exam? Ina 0 2,491 05-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Ina