Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Object Identification not working on Run Time
Not Solved
I have written a code for Web page. The code requires me to click on links that opens new browser windows multiple times during the run time and close the same. All the elements on all the browser windows are normally identifiable using the object spy. However, intermittently during run time when a new browser window opens up the elements on the page are not getting recognized (hence it throws errors). When i go into the debug mode and try using the object spy the maximum identification i can capture is Browser(<>).Page(<>). Nothing in the page is getting recognized.

Now if i close this browser and reopen it and check again, the elements on the page are getting captured by the object spy and i can continue with my script execution. Sometimes I have to close and reopen multiple times for it to work.

Is there any way to handle this scenario. check for object identifications on the run time maybe. Dunno if it this is any relevant but i am not making use of the OR in my project.

Thanks in advance.
Not Solved
I would first check the security setting and I am sensing the BHO Manager is getting disabled when you are trying to click on the links which will bring-up the browsers.
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
Hi,

BHO manager getting disabled is in my list for possible reasons. But i am not sure how to check this at all. Also, can you please tell me which settings are you talking about.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set method not working for web number object Qtp_bunny 1 2,038 06-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Loading QRS files at Run time dvkbabu 2 9,813 03-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: UrmilaSaha
  Object identification in Polymer UI Karthikeyang143 0 1,516 11-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Karthikeyang143
  Missing Resources, Information Pane, Debug Viewer, Run time Data Table not visible Aurodeepta 3 6,752 05-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Aurodeepta
  Error while adding Object to Object repository at run time SaranKumarV 3 8,391 02-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Last Post: dubeyvin