Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objects inside Pop up window not recognised.
Not Solved
You can do following setting for object identification :

Tools -> Object Identification..-> (On Object Identification Dialog) Under Environment Drop Down -> Select Standerd Windows -> then Click on "User Defined" (Object Mapping Dialog Comes up)-> (On Object Mapping Dialog) Click on Hand and Select Your application checkbox/Button. and add it into by clicking on "Add"..

Now you can able to Verify those object ....Smile

~Cheers,
Sachin.
Not Solved
just tried record and run, the same thing happens, QTP didn't record the clicks where the check boxes were turned on... it only identified the pop up window activation click, inside no operation was identified and recorded Sad

Thank you, please let me try that, then i'll get back to you about it Smile
Not Solved
i tried this approach, but QTP recognizes both the check box and the button, as same object..., so it only maps the first one and for second one i get this message:

"This object is already mapped. to map it to a different class, select the object from the list, select a standard class and click update."

record and run also doesn't record the actions performed with the check boxes and buttons inside this window. :s

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SAPLIST is not recognised inside SAPTable mann 0 1,144 02-26-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: mann
  UFT - Check a checkbox inside a table cell sara- 0 5,461 02-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Post: sara-
  Handling Object Repositories dynamically inside For Loop danny2012 3 3,805 07-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: danny2012
  Declaring Extern in QTP to call a DDE function inside a DLL **SOLVED** ramuk 1 3,288 06-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: ramuk
  Getting unexpected Pop up message while using Datatable.import Punam K 2 3,850 08-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Arul