Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Objects inside WpfList
Not Solved
Pfiou! Here it is! Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Ugh..Bad Luck Buddy !!! I was hoping we may see a light out of the tunnel.

Let me take sometime out and research on this. Meanwhile, can you closely look at the spy and find out all the properties which have a collection. Click on that to bring up the other screen and scrutinize the right hand panel ?? Look through closely to see if there is any way they have given the column name or the item within that column.

Dont worry mate...we will drive through...
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Unfortunately, i tried to look through every properties that have Collections inside, but they all are empty... So the right hand panel is every time empty!

I'm confident about our success soon, but i'm really out of solution now... Maybe make an ugly function that use ".GetVisibleText" to detect that my informations are in the huge string... but maybe we can find something better. What do you think ?
Not Solved
Yeah. I wish so. Is there any other tool used to develop the presentation layer ?

Can you talk to your developers and find it out ??
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
sadly, the developper in charge of this is in holyday. Seems to be a dead end.

But there is only two possibilities: the presentation layer have been developped with the VS2008's tool, or Blend.
Not Solved
Hey shinji458 -
Dont lose hope. Ask any other developer the question about how the objects collection has been exposed ? Ask him how are you setting values into individual column. Any developer looking into that code can tell you about it by debugging.

Let me know how it moves around.
Basanth
Not Solved
hello basanth27,

back in game.

I have found the ListView's WPF code, in attachment.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Thanks for your efforts Shinji458. Can you see if there is a method called GetItemAt for a wpflist ??
Basanth
Not Solved
Hum, there is a method ".getItem(index)", but not what you want. What are you thinking about?
Not Solved
Shinji458 -
This definitely needs a dev look. Somebody at development needs to help you retrieve what you want. I have worked with swflistview, winlistview etc but never with a wpflist. I have been looking at it for sometime and it looks like i am slowly slipping by. The last question i have is for you to confirm if you see something like this,

Wpflist().GetSubItem ?

or wpflist().Object.GetSubItem ??
Basanth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set Value in JavaEdit Inside JavaTable yonobev 9 11,787 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Last Post: lotos
  Get numbers inside all webelements in webtable and sort them pradeep537 1 2,565 08-04-2016, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Not able to click text inside the grid dropdown szkapoo 6 4,289 12-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Read the HTTP response inside QTP script xcoder2 1 6,841 10-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Last Post: anil2u
  Values present inside a dropdown list. prempujaripati 1 2,777 03-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Last Post: basanth27