Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Outlook confirmation message
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
hi,

When i am trying to automate outlook to send mails,before sending "A program is automatically trying to send e-mail on your behalf.Do u want to allow this?"
is gets displayed.How can I overcome this?
Thanks in advance..
Are you using Vbscript or QTP?

If QTP, have you heard about recovery scenarios?

Vbscript, a function to handle dialog should be good enough.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
I am using QTP. I have tried recovery scenario also but it is not working.is there any other way to do it
Please search for ClickYes.exe software in internet, this will automatically click Yes on the Outlook Pop Up messages
(02-16-2011, 10:10 AM)ksrikanth2k9 Wrote: I am using QTP. I have tried recovery scenario also but it is not working.is there any other way to do it

Yes. I should have walked down memory lane before responding. My bad.
Well, as far as i remember this is common issue which keeps coming up whenever you automate outlook. The tackle is by doing this,
1. Write a vbscript to handle the dialog seperately and then save it as a.vbs. ( i will help you later on this).
2. On qtp just before the dialog appears execute this vbs file through qtp.

I would also predict that qtp would hang once the dialog appears and it wouldnt proceed any further.
I suggest you paste the code you have tried so far and once i am at my pc i will paste the vbs code for you.
Sorry mate i am replying through my cell so please excuse!!
(02-17-2011, 09:37 PM)surya_7mar Wrote: Please search for ClickYes.exe software in internet, this will automatically click Yes on the Outlook Pop Up messages

Surya
Dont you think it would click on everything which has a dialog with an yes option ?

Would you buy a cow if you need a litre of milk ??? Smile
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Hi,
If I recollect it, there is a setting in outlook itself to tackle such message. "Allow Third-Party programs to use outlook" or something like this.
Hi,
I am unable to find that setting option..Can u please give me a clear idea where it is?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help for instruction to click on Skip button in the warning message vijilesh 0 1,364 09-16-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: vijilesh
  Clicking a link in an outlook email using QTP kirti 0 5,370 06-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Last Post: kirti
  recovery scenario for closing a message box itself ashima 0 2,129 12-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: ashima
  message box,need to put code in fn library diya 6 3,693 12-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Last Post: diya
  Getting Application Error while launching Outlook yogesh kancherla 3 3,069 10-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Last Post: krr