Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment details fields are getting flushed
Not Solved
Hi,

I am automating web based application. I have to input data in the payment details fields and it's done by using QTP automation. I have observed that the fields are getting balnk once the data is set on those fields. I have tried to enter data opnce again also, but once it reached to the continue button it flushes the data from those fiedsl.

Has anybod yfaced such kind of issue with web based application ? Is there any solution to retain the values on those fields until it clicks on the continu button?

Regards,
Vimal
Not Solved
Questions -

1. Does the password disappear once continue button is clicked if you do it manually?

2. Even if it clears the password on clicking the continue button does it throw an application error stating " Incorrect password " ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi,

No, this form doesn't have password field.
It has credit card tyep, number, name on it, expire month (list), expire year (list). The problem is that when the data is entered, someime it flushes it's values from textboxes and list boxes with no reasons. I am not getting why such behaviour happesn.

Regards,
Vimal
Not Solved
My bad. Apologies.

My intent was to understand if you perform the same steps manually does it still flush the data out?

If No, then you may try Click on the text box before you set it as shown below,

Code:
Webedit(" ").Click
Webedit(" ").Set "your data"
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
have entering the data in the fields according javascript validations of the fields

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to check empty fields? ripchin 1 3,264 05-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to mask the particular read only mode fields while capturing screenshot in QTP kalaivanan123 2 3,360 03-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Last Post: basanth27
  QTP test results summary details? Ramadas 2 3,313 10-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ramadas
  QTP Test results summary details Ramadas 0 1,916 10-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Ramadas
  Urgent plz:Dropdown value is not dynamically loadng the subsequent fields accordingly Shwethareddy 0 1,862 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Shwethareddy