Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with SAP GUI Button inside SAPGuiGrid
Not Solved
/SAPSLL/LCLICF01 -- Is this a transaction code?

I can not open this. Getting the message function does not exist.
Not Solved
this might be customized thing. attached is the screen the grid marked with red is the buttons to be clicked...

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Ok.. i could not chk this on my system then.

Is there any shortcut key associated with these buttons, if you place ur mouse over the button, probably it will display if any shortcut key is assigned to it or not.

If shortcut key is there then use the sendkey method to click on this. See the below example.

Code:
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Data Browser: Table S776:").SendKey F8

Regards,
Ankesh

can u chk the property list which appers after dot
Code:
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Data Browser: Table S776:").SAPGUIGrid("").object.<List of properties will appear>

Chk those property and see if you can use any of them.
Not Solved
By using
Code:
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Create Inward Processing_2").SAPGuiGrid("Foreign Trade Organizational").Object.GetToolbarButtonTooltip(2)

am getting the tooltip and if i want the Id m getting by using GetToolbarButtonId(2) but how can i click that button not able to do dat can anyone pls help
Not Solved
[quote='manishnangalia' pid='21881' dateline='1342076628']
By using
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("Create Inward Processing_2").SAPGuiGrid("Foreign Trade Organizational").Object.GetToolbarButtonTooltip(2)

am getting the tooltip and if i want the Id m getting by using GetToolbarButtonId(2) but how can i click that button not able to do dat can anyone pls help
[/quote

Does anyone has ny idea about this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enabling Smart Identification for SAP Gui object prasanna.kale5@gmail.com 0 847 12-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Last Post: prasanna.kale5@gmail.com
  Set Value in JavaEdit Inside JavaTable yonobev 9 11,787 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Last Post: lotos
  Objects inside WpfList shinji458 23 21,424 11-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Last Post: lotos
  Get numbers inside all webelements in webtable and sort them pradeep537 1 2,566 08-04-2016, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  SAP GUI gets hanged while closing the Windows Pop Up kathirvelnagaraj 0 5,331 10-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Last Post: kathirvelnagaraj