Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with large webtable
Not Solved
My need is very simple. I have a large webtable that contains the results of a search. I need to verify the contents of a particular column in each row. The table may contain anywhere from 1 to n results. I search on an indicator displayed in my webpage to tell me how many results I have then I run through a For loop from 1 to NumResults and get the cell data from the appropriate cell.

My problem is this. My results table my contain 200 results but when I call webtable(x).rowcount it will give me a count of 31 (approximately the size of what can be displayed on the page without scrolling). So when I loop from 1 to 200 everyting after 31 is undefined and it will bounce around giving me results from other rows. I've tried .refreshObject on the webtable to no avail (unless i'm using it wrong).

I've tried verifying a row then clicking the scroll down arrow before clicking on the next row object. No luck.

I've tried verfitying a row then clicking the down arrow to emulate keyboard usage but no luck here either.

My developers say the entire results table is loaded at the beginning so I shouldn't need to scroll to load the table.

My application is a SmartGWT application.

Please help!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link in a webtable in a webtable Soulwalker 1 2,683 07-19-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Webtable actions are not getting recorded, but ObjectSpy is able to identify webtable sahilarora2000 2 3,616 06-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  How to make a function for an object that has a large number of parent objects Shroomsday 1 2,274 01-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Last Post: jacosta
  DP on large page hadar 4 3,215 06-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Last Post: hadar
  problem with retieving the data from the webtable vijay44 2 2,979 05-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Last Post: jojiraj