Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pure Virtual Function Error in QTP running in QC
Not Solved
The issue we are having is that each time we attempt to run a script in a Citrix environment through Quality Center 9.2, the Quick Test 9.5 remote agent seems as if its being blocked from running, followed by the application shutting down altogether. When this occurs we receive a Visual C++ Runtime Error, "R6025 - pure virtual function call." After this first occurred, I examined the Event Log in the Citrix environment and found an error message faulting a DLL file, I've attached a screenshot of the Event View to this post. After further investigation, I found that the faulting DLL file, Isapiw32.dll, is an Integrated Client DLL and is part of the Sentinel RMS software. In addition, I viewed the Add/Remove Programs lists for the environment in question and noticed that on 07/16/2009 there were four Windows Server 2003 security updates made to the Citrix Environment, KB973346, KB961371, KB969898, and KB971633. Each of these updates deals with unauthenticated remote agents, and two of these updates are ActiveX Killbits. I believe that these security updates may be blocking the Quick Test remote agent from opening and causing the runtime error because, prior to their installation, we were not experiencing these issues. Yesterday afternoon, this same error also appeared in another of our Citrix Environments as well, however, in the Add/Remove Programs view for this environment, the security updates are not listed, but the same error shows up in the Event Log. I'm not sure how to address this issue and have read through many different possible solutions, any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

Attached Files
.doc   Event Log Screenshot.doc (Size: 33.5 KB / Downloads: 84)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running QTP scripts without QC sowjanya 3 5,926 07-16-2015, 11:16 AM
Last Post: ravi.gajul
  UFT 11.5 throwing unspecified error while running for Delphi object rakeshsahay 0 3,536 12-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Last Post: rakeshsahay
  Windows 8 envirnment error while running QTP script. Rashmi Rajpal 0 2,339 10-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Rashmi Rajpal
  QTP does not stop running furqanmlk 2 3,669 08-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: GregHicks
  QTP runs slow when scheduled through a Virtual Machine BajaJeff 3 5,147 06-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Ankur