Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP 9.5 - Oracle DFF Form
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 1 Week ago
Hi ,
I am using QTP 9.5 to load some data in Oracle applications.The form in which I am trying to load the data has a DFF form. While recording I click/tab on the DFF the DFF window opens up. But while running the recording the QTP is hangs and stops at the text field just before DFF form. The DFF form does not open if the text field just before the DFF does not have any value.
If I put any value in the penultimate field then it runs fine and opens the DFF form. As soon as I remove the data from the penultimate text field QTP stops and is not able to open the DFF form.

Has any one come across such senario and can help me with this.

Thanks
Prashant
Interesting...have not come across such issue... as you said, you can probably do a workaround...fill the text field..open DFF and then delete the text field
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Hi,

I found the solution.I had to force the DFF from to open up.Added the middle line in my code.

Code:
OracleFormWindow("Specification Elements").OracleTabbedRegion("Reasonable Range").OracleTable("Q_SPEC_CHARS").EnterField 1,"Higher Reasonable Limit",""
'------------------------------------------------------------------
OracleFormWindow("Specification Elements").OracleTabbedRegion("Reasonable Range").OracleTable("Q_SPEC_CHARS").InvokeSoftkey "NEXT FIELD"
'----------------------------------------------------------------
OracleFlexWindow("Specification Elements").OracleTextField("UOM").Enter "PCT"

Thanks
Prashant
Nice.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connecting to oracle DB with QTP rajendra649 2 26,413 12-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Anita2020
  Can we test Salesforce Standard form using QTP? yona34 0 943 05-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Last Post: yona34
Question Strange form, cant get it marvson 0 1,349 05-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Last Post: marvson
  QTP 11 - Oracle Forms objects not recognised WarrenRay 0 2,992 06-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: WarrenRay
  How to pass a date from Excel sheet to web form revati.shendure 1 2,820 11-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: revati.shendure