Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hai Krish,
i am facing a prob with installing QTP9.5 . it is asking for license key.
where i have to select the Demo version. can u plz help me........
thank you...............
if you need more support about license of QTP9.5, pls PM me.
Hi Ankur,

How to read the outlook unreadmail.
Please suggest this.

Prasad
Hello,
I have installed QTP 9.5 demo. I am trying to do tutorial. QTP doesn't recognize anything.
I am trying to do tutorials. I can't proceed.
Please let me know where the problem is?
Hi,

Iam facing problem in installing QTP 9.5 demo version. I had uninstalled the previous version and used Windows Install Clean Up as suggested in hp website, but when iam installing, it is asking for license key, what shall I have to give for license key??

Please help me in resolving this...

Neel.
Did you mean you had the demo of the earlier version? ... If yes, the only way out is either buy a license or reinstall the OS.

If it was the licensed version, you should ask your company's procurement(IT) department or your manager for the license keys.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Hi,

I have been facing problem with the installation of QTP 9.5 (14 day trial verison). I have extracted the dump using Winrar. When I try to install using Setup icon, after coping the files (as it shows in the progress bar), it is indicating that AccessVerObj.dll file could not be regostered. I don't no how to resolve of this issue. Someone, plz help me ..

Thanks
Kames
Hi Kames ,
First you have to install the QT Add-in and then run the setup.You can find the add-in in QCPlugin folder
Thanks,
Ranga
Hi Ranga,

Thanks for the idea. But,I am still getting the above error message only even after installing the Add-In you've said.. No idea what to do.. Plz help... The install could not happen in either Vista or XP too...

Please find the attachment of the error msg..

Thanks
Kamesh

Attached Files
.doc   QTPInstall_Issue.doc (Size: 313.5 KB / Downloads: 164)
Hi Krish,

Could you please tell me how u could download and use QTP 9.5 . Iam desperately tried couple of times but never succedded.

My id is kalpagopi@yahoo.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT 12.53 trial version not recognizing its sample flight application login/password NehaRB 2 3,584 10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Last Post: pradeep537
  Install HP UFT on Mac OS Ikbal 1 9,072 08-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to get background color for individual days in SAPGUICalendar with QTP AMirza 12 8,896 01-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Can I install QTP and QC on windows 7? geethakani 1 2,922 01-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  QTP 11.5 Install, Pulling my hair out. HELP! vicbitter 9 13,462 03-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Last Post: QTP11user