Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Object Repository and scenarios
Not Solved Wink 
Hi,
1) I need a code for loading OR (Object repository) at run time.
The code, RepositoriesCollection.Add and RepositoriesCollection.Remove, please confiorm whether this is a valid code.

2) I have large amount of input data, such as Text Boxes, Radio buttons, select buttons with large amount of data. If i am using data table, i have to use again and again in the script. Is there any way you can use at one time?

Thanks and Regards,
Vinod
Not Solved
"2) I have large amount of input data, such as Text Boxes, Radio buttons, select buttons with large amount of data. If i am using data table, i have to use again and again in the script. Is there any way you can use at one time?"

For your second question, can you illustrate little bit more?
why do you need to load and remove repository again and again?

if you are asking about .tsr file, then you can associate it with your script from option

Resources > Associate Repositories
click on "+" button to select path and repository and move all available actions from left side to right side i.e. associated actions.

If your version is 9.1 or higher...you can associate multiple repositories. i.e. tsr files.
Not Solved
Hi blanchedsouza,
My question was:-
" In a form page there are lot of Input data such as Edit, Push button, Radio button, and other forms which has the same style of data, such as First Name, Last Name, Address 1, Adress 2 etc.
So instead of calling the large data from the data table, is there any way to call.
After examining the issue, in my view its better to go for Regular Expressions, since we are using the same style of data. We are not validating the data but checking the functionlaty of the form"
Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,
Baba

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP cannot identify if regular expression is used in Object Repository anushreebehura 3 28,623 06-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Last Post: supputuri