Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Scripts failing with others System Logins
Not Solved
Hi Ankur,
I have placed all the scripts in a Shared Folder and each script there is having different Actions Calls that sits externally to the Driver script. And all these scripts are then mapped to QC Tests. These scripts works perfectly fine for my Login to a system whether for Remote execution or for Local execution. But I am currently facing the below issues with these QTP Scripts when I login to a system (Computer) with some other login Id, I never encountered earlier:-
1> When I try to execute these scripts through QC, after logging-in to the system with some other login ID: I am always getting an error “You don’t have permissions to execute test”, and to resolve that I have to reopen that script in QTP and will have to always click on Check box there in QTP test Options “Enable to connect with other HP tools”.
a. Even after doing this when making second attempt to execute, I am getting the Execution error in QC as “Tool can not be opened”
2> When I manually try to open the same script From QC after logging-in to the system with some other login ID, the script is failing as automatically I am getting the value for Reporter.RunStatus =1 even before the script starts execution.
Due to these issues, the entire scripts have become my login Id dependent but I wished all these scripts to work independently of any one logs in to system.

Looking for help...

With Regards,
Ravi Kant Sharma

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System work slow with UFT 12.02 elyanivson 0 2,686 02-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Last Post: elyanivson
  Using OR created in one system, not able to execute the test script in another system priyaang 4 3,191 03-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Last Post: priyaang
  System crashing is in QTP10 santhoshjean 0 2,094 09-24-2013, 12:49 AM
Last Post: santhoshjean
  System Reboots when Terminal emulator is configured for QTP 11 to automate putty mahesh 3 6,648 02-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Last Post: coolguy
  Utiity which will keep the system unlocked based on QTP launced status supputuri 1 5,014 11-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Last Post: supputuri