Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Siebel: execution issue when form applet button invokes browser dialog box
Not Solved
Hi All,

I have created QTP script for siebel application where I need to click on a form applet button which opens WebBrowser dialog box. After this I need to click on Ok button on the dialog box.
I am facing issue while execution - QTP executes the code for clicking the button and dialog box opens, but QTP remains on same line of code for clicking the button. It seems that QTP is identify that button was clicked.
When I manually click on the Ok button on the dialog box, then QTP moves to the next step.
Can anyone please reply if you know the resolution for this issue. I am not able to figure out why its happening and how to proceed.

Thanks
Not Solved
Not sure but some things to try...
Try forcing the focus onto the button or the window.
Run the script till it stops then NOT clicking on the button. Open the Object repository and see if QTP can identify the window / button in question. It may be that the window/ button identity changes with each opening
Not Solved
Hi, Anyone please help me... I am facing the similar issue.

When i click on button and pop appears... QTP get stuck at the same click line.

Need help urgent.

Thanks in advance.
Vishal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP enters value but on button click it resets to blank or 0 anshika.agarwal 3 2,749 02-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Last Post: anshika.agarwal
  UFT 12.0 is unable to identify the java Applet on Safari browser(MAC OS) Mahesh Kolla 0 2,617 05-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Mahesh Kolla
  QTP - VMWare execution from Local machine JoshiCM 0 2,965 04-18-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: JoshiCM
Exclamation QTP 11.0 crash on batch execution from QC 11.0 after patch 15 installed on QC server akothuru 0 2,066 02-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: akothuru
  I am not able to set the value in Web Edit box using QTP 11. meghna.gandhi24 2 6,125 08-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: vinod123