Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Skips text field in the middle of the page
Not Solved
Hi everyone,

I need your help in my problem with QTP. I have a web application that contains a table with many text fields. The problem was when it reaches the field just in the middle of the long page, the script does not recognize the field and it immediately goes to the next field.

Here's the code on how I populate the table with data. I also provide the screenshot.

Code:
varPriceFieldsTable_Exist = Browser("P&G Customer Portal QA").Page("Form Fields Selection").WebTable("Price Fields").Exist(300)
    intRow = DataTable.GetSheet(dtLocalSheet).GetRowCount
    For i = 2 to intRow
    DataTable.GetSheet(dtLocalSheet).SetCurrentRow(i)
Set objPriceColumn = Browser("P&G Customer Portal QA").Page("Form Fields Selection").WebTable("Price Fields").ChildItem(i, 2, "WebEdit",0)
    objPriceColumn.Set DataTable("Column",dtLocalSheet)

Set objPriceRow = Browser("P&G Customer Portal QA").Page("Form Fields Selection").WebTable("Price Fields").ChildItem(i, 3, "WebEdit",0)
    objPriceRow.Set DataTable("Row",dtLocalSheet)
    Next

Attached Files
.doc   QTP Problem.doc (Size: 93 KB / Downloads: 62)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  getting the value from the field learning 0 918 03-19-2019, 09:13 AM
Last Post: learning
  Need to Validate Text filed is blank after clicking on the Text box balak89 3 4,542 09-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Last Post: ADITI1992
  Mandatory field validation in QTP Yog 0 3,323 03-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Yog
  Text field with red cross when running script jrnicl3 0 1,833 03-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Last Post: jrnicl3
  I am trying to extract text from a webelement but it is generating blank text scenari excellentpawan 2 4,288 08-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Last Post: excellentpawan