Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Slowness Issue
Not Solved
Can someone help me in resolution of QTP slowness performance issue...When i run the script during execution time..it is taking so much time to complete the script execution...Around 10 min to run the 5 statements in a script...When QTP is performing some action in the app it is taking time to perform each action...Not sure whether this issue is related to object recognization or some thing else...

FYI, We are using hybrid driven framework(keyword+data driven). Objects storing in OR
Library files attached to every script manually
Running scripts from QC. (This issue observed even if script is running from QTP)
Data sheet developed using macros concept
We are using test parameter concept instead of data tables concept for data input
(Doing disk clean up and clearing all history files still this issue is happening)
We are using QTP and QC 11.0 version.
Facing this problem in XP and Win machines as well

Please help me with some solution in resolution of this issue....
Not Solved
Hi,

Hope you have set the Run mode to Fast. Usually running from QC takes more time to execute a script. My guess is that usage of excel macros also could be an issue. Did u try debugging where exactly its consuming time? Is it normal vbscript statements or object identification related code or data reading lines or something else?

--Sams