Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Temp Log Files
Not Solved Shy 
Hi Friends,

I have an issue whenever I run my script multiple time on a machine then gets an error that "C:\DOCUMENT~ full....... You do not have permission to write in this folder"

I know that issue is because we do not have rights to update temp folder once it is full.

My question is can we change via code the directroy of the temp log files saved by QTP?

Please let me know if any other details are required in this.
Not Solved
few questions -
what log file you are referring to? is it HTML log?
what is you result path?
when you say multiple times can you tell the approximate number of runs when you receive this error?

Not Solved
No its not HTML log files, these are the files which QTP stores in Temp folder while execution (i don't have information on these files.)

We generally do not use QTP logs, so result path is default as selected by QTP.

Its not fixed sometime it may occour for the first execution or sometimes it may take 25 to 30 executions for this error to come up.
Not Solved
I am not getting gettign which log you are referring to. you can try changing the result path instead of keeping AS IS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Want to Configure Quick Test Print Log window with HP UFT 12.0 rahul.tiit@gmail.com 1 3,804 07-28-2014, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Can we run the log a defect in QC through 'Selenium' satish varma 0 2,045 07-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Last Post: satish varma
  vbs funcion to create run time test set log frebuffi 0 2,317 08-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Last Post: frebuffi
  Details of Log tracking in qtp11 sowmya 0 4,047 01-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Last Post: sowmya
  Where is the location of Log files after installing SAP addin SaranKumarV 0 2,303 09-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Last Post: SaranKumarV