Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP bitmap Checkpoint URGENT
Not Solved
Problem Statement:

1. I have to create a bitmap of a specific area or part of a window object (e.g. Calculator window opened through VB, I have to create bitmap of upper half)
2. I have to do this with co-ordinates supplied relative to image starting position.
2. I already have the bmp file of the calculator stored on disk. I have to create bitmap of this file.
3. Compare the window object bitmap created and bitmap created of the stored image to check if the are the same.
4. I have to create device independent bitmaps so that irrespective of system resolution etc the image compare can succeed.
5. I also want to add some tolerance values so that if the image resolution or background changes a bit, it should still work as long as its the same image.

I need to basically simulate the Win Runner bitmap checkpoint in QTP.

Winrunner bitmap check point generates statement like obj_check_bitmap(Obj,bitmap,x,y,height,width)

I need to implement the corresponding API for QTP to simulate above statement in QTP

so i need to either directly createbitmap of the window object for specific area as per x,y,widht. height

OR

I need to first create a new object by extracting this area from window object and then create bitmap of this new object without co-ordinates

If anybody has insight to such problem please contact me urgently @ prafullapalwe05@gmail.com

Thanks,
Prafulla.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rolleyes Urgent help with Gmail Sending mail feature nidhitaneja 2 2,735 03-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Last Post: nidhitaneja
MyBB Urgent Help!! parikhtapan 0 1,947 04-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Last Post: parikhtapan
Exclamation Need help on Urgent Basis--GWT related problem.. souvikghosh_diatm 7 5,430 02-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Last Post: mwaikar
Exclamation .Net Addin for QTP 9.1(Urgent) shaam 1 3,064 07-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Bitmap Custom Comparer veera.koduri 1 3,097 06-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Saket