Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP certification Experience
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago
hi all,
congrats u all for passing the HP Exam,
don't u people think it would be useful to share the preparation material with others. coz they are of no use after clearing the exam but can save money of others who r keen to give the Exam.

Thanks
Amit
hi
Can anybody please tell me where can i get material to prepare qtp certification.
Thanks & Regards,
Padma
I have quick question....I am planning on taking the exam but I do not know which one to take:
AIS or ASE ?
It depends on how much experience you have with both QC and QTP. If you are a beginner I wouldnt advise you to take ASE. Moreover, I am not sure you can directly take ASE without taking AIS first. PLease check with HP first.
Hi

Today I cleared QTP9.2 .The Questions were Mostly from the pass4sure package and testking.If you could read the QTP tutorial and prepare this packages you can clear it Easily

Regards
Kishore
Congrates Sridhar for sharing valuable information.
I would be grateful if you could share sample papers for exam as they are costing $100.00 at most of the sites. Thanks very much
Hi roope21,

Can you send the sample question paper to me. Would be helpfull to prepare for the exam.

gsjegan@gmail.com

Regards
Jegan.
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago Toungue 
Hi All,

My name is Ajay and I have recently completed certification on QTP9.2 and QC9.2 with 100% each.
That was the biggest day of my life as I have never ever scored 100% in my life even at jr, Sr. KG.

The only key to success that I felt is you need to have good knowledge and lot of hands on experience on both the tools.
According to me this exam is tool oriented and without practice it is difficult to clear the same.

Regards,
Ajay Shembekar
Hi all,

I am working on the QTP 9.2 since 6 months and I would like to write certification on the same. Can please let me know the process and eligibility criteria for writing the certification?

Thanks in Advance,
Venkatesh. g
One quick question:

Experts can answer this if they think it is appropriate.
I have seen many people passing the exam with 100%, is this because of Pass4sure exam papers?Is it legal to buy those papers?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP Certification info jkpriyadarshini 2 3,318 08-24-2022, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ahmad3029
  UFT Certification lonnie.hailey@netscout.com 6 5,806 09-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  QTP 11(HPO-M47) certification dumps Ram333 13 38,946 07-23-2016, 03:04 PM
  Certification - UFT12 Nj_QTP 2 4,070 07-23-2016, 02:41 PM
  QTP Advanced certification info needed qapandit 3 4,171 04-08-2014, 10:48 AM