Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP image and text comparison
Not Solved
Hi,

I have  two Jpeg file which has both image and text in it.I need to compare these two jpeg files and highlight the mismatches in them in another file or in the console is fine.
Not Solved
(06-14-2018, 06:26 AM)rad Wrote: Hi,

I have  two Jpeg file which has both image and text in it.I need to compare these two jpeg files and highlight the mismatches in them in another file or in the console is fine.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Could you please provide me the code to do as I searched a lot in google and all my attempts went in vain.
Not Solved
I assume the native Bitmap checkpoint by UFT doesn't help you.

Check Developing Custom Comparers for Bitmap Checkpoints.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
please provide the exact code please as info is scattered in the link .Could you please provide step by step information for the same.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Not Solved
Could you please provide me the complete code for the same so that I can give try .Any help is highly appreciated.

Could you please provide me the code to do as I searched a lot in google and all my attempts went in vain.
Two of my JPEG files are in my desktop and i need to compare them it has both images and text in it.Can you help me please.
Not Solved
Sorry don't have ready code for you.

You may need to do the work, if you want a custom solution for your needs. The above link goes into the details of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PDF File Comparison in QTP ? Sandhya 4 5,370 06-15-2018, 04:47 AM
Last Post: rad
  content comparison hhazeena 0 1,877 05-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Last Post: hhazeena
  run time image text pass on to the edit field amit Das 3 3,509 11-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Saket
  Layout and Font comparison in pdf files pgk 0 2,228 11-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Last Post: pgk
  QTP cannot identify Image in webtable Praj 2 2,984 12-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Praj