Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record and Run Option Automatically changed
Not Solved
Hi,

I am Running some Automated test Cases in a batch and i noticed that after execution of some test cases QTP Record and Run Setting Option has changed and also Dot Net ADD -In is deactivated, so that QTP is unable to recognize object.

so i request to please help me to sortout of this problem.

Thank you
Not Solved
Subrata - What is the QTP setup you have in your organization ?? Is the licensing con-current or seat license ?

What do you mean by .Net addin is Deactivated ??
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
hi

It is COnCurrent Licence.

Actually we add .NEt Addins with QTP to recognize dot net Object.of our Application.
But when Record and Run Setting option of Windows Application is changed QTP is not recognize
Dot net Object.

Please give a solution of this problem .I will be thankful to you

Thank you
Not Solved
Hi Subrata,

Have you chosed ".Net" Addin & required "Record & Run Settings" for all the scripts in the Batch?
Not Solved
1. Check your license usage. If the license users have exceeded the limit then you will find the Licensed add-ins inactivated.

2. What are you changing in the Record and Run Option ?? Please explain in detail.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi,

I am not Choosing ".Net" Addin & required "Record & Run Settings" for all the scripts in the Batch?
Actually this setting is done when the Action is Scripted.
Not Solved
Please Paste the Formatted code.
Basanth
Not Solved
Sorry, I did not get you.
What do you mean by Formatted Code Please Specify
Not Solved
When you reply you will find a Hash symbol to your upper-right. Click on that before you paste the code. Once after you paste click on "Close All tags".
Basanth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MyBB how can i automatically click ok button in msgbox popup test 11 24,020 07-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Last Post: akash warke
  swfwindow object name getting changed after each run saniya 1 1,478 10-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: TheGlovner
  How to select the drop down option by searching for partial text Neetha 4 8,261 08-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Neetha
  Click on drop down and select second option using HP UFT Tusharguru99 2 6,440 07-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Neetha
  QTP11.0 - Date format is changed as text while executing the QTP script. Automation Tester 1 3,904 05-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Tarik Sheth