Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding the bug when i select weedit ,webbutton,link
Not Solved
Can any one help me regardign the issue in qtp .
i am gettign a bug like

The below one is the script"
Script:
Code:
Browser("name:=Create New Shift Factor - RT [HP]").Page("Title:=Create New Shift Factor - RT [HP").WebList("name:=P_2").Select "Yes"

The below one is the Bug:
Bug:
Cannot find the "[ WebList ]" object's parent "[ Browser ]" (class Browser). Verify that parent properties match an object currently displayed in your application.

This is common for the link,weedit ,webbutton etc i am trying from morning but could nto resolve it pls help its very urgent
Not Solved
I see that you have just included a single property-value pair for browser, page, weblist.
You need to include some more properties to get QTP identify these objects.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Hi ,

I agree with Ankur......

u need to add most fundamental property values for "class name"/"regexpwndclass"/"nativeclass" .....for weblist
Not Solved
Which type of properties u want mew t oinclude more it is working fine before ehen i use the same

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to click on the WebButton with specified Index srach84 2 4,068 03-31-2015, 04:36 AM
Last Post: srach84
  Unable to click on WebButton in WebTable srach84 1 2,906 02-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Last Post: arpan
  how to randomly Select any category link and randomly click on one of its options ? sharavan 0 2,827 11-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Last Post: sharavan
  Date Picker Issue - Unable to select date link dynamically rajkumarsm 1 4,989 09-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: rajkumarsm
Exclamation QTP - Code to select a link Unleash Rajesh 3 16,726 01-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: prabhukrishna