Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Scripts from QC
Not Solved
Few questions here about running a group of test scripts from QC. I know how to do it but the questions are:

It seems like it takes 10 minutes for QC to finally connect and start running the scripts. Is this normal?

Secondly, It seems that with QC call QTP to run the scripts that the WshShell snippets of code seem to get confused. Is this normal?

Lastly, the browser opens in a minimized state rather than completely. I have two monitors, so as on test script completes the browser may jump from one monitor to the other and is also in the minimized state.

Has anyone seen these and is there a known solution?

Thanks
Charles
Not Solved
Hi,

1. For some networks it indeed takes 10 minutes to connect and start running script, this depends on the network configuration and Virtual PC if any.

2. no, review your scripts.

3. Use .Fullscreen method to run in the maximize mode.
Not Solved
Hi wheelercha ,
will u pls send me code snip how can we run the testscripts which are in QC.I dont know how to do this will u pls expalin me little bit ,it will great to help me on this ?

I heard we can do using OTA ,but dont know how to impelemt .

Pls help me on this.

Regards
Madhu
Not Solved
hi sir/madam,

i need how to use QC and its functionalities. if u have any documents plz send to me

Thanks & Regards,
G Veerababu,
gvbabu143@gmail.com
Not Solved
Madhu - I am not clear on what you are asking? First what is OTA? Secondly are you saying you have created QTP scripts and you want to run then from the Test Lab in QC?
Not Solved
Few questions here about running a group of test scripts from QC. I know how to do it but the questions are:

How can we run the group of testScripts from QC?Will u pls explain me ..iam not aware how to do?pls help me.

It seems like it takes 10 minutes for QC to finally connect and start running the scripts. Is this normal?

How to connect the QC and hw will run the scripts?

Pls give me one sample code to connect qc frm qtp and run a script.

Regards
Madhu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue in running Scripts on Edge browser Deepa_m 0 1,539 12-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Deepa_m
  AOM script is running only one or two scripts. jramya 4 3,849 07-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: jramya
  Running QTP scripts while host computer is locked jreelest 5 7,719 10-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Anand Saboo
  Need Excel template for mapping manual scripts to Automation scripts. ACCBAJPA 0 2,835 09-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA
  Error message while running the qtp scripts. SonalBalte 1 3,647 11-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post: mvuyy001