Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Runtime object
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi All,

one image having text
i want to read the text value during runtime
in Object identification settings i made text as mandatory field before adding the object in object repository
but text property is not read by the qtp

please, could any one help me here...

Does the image have an embedded text? If so then i dont think you can get the text..i have never heard a image which has a text prop.
Please be a bit more articulate in your needs.Screenshot will definitely help.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Thanks for your reply..your correct image doesn't have a text property ...but i created this as a new mandatory property in object identification config settings.

In any new mail registration page having a word verification field (image with text)am trying to read this text in run time
Woah..if i am not wrong you are automating captchas?
If so, there is a sticky post you should check out. Its in one of the categories.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
i did n't get this sticky post..can you tell me clearly where it is
It is here
Basanth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collecting Objects And Object State At Runtime zunebuggy 3 1,527 11-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Last Post: supputuri
Exclamation UFT is not finding object in runtime but able to locate the object from repository amar.vallapreddy 1 2,614 02-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Last Post: guin.anirban
  Can we access a table element in Script at runtime without a corr. test object? sepgs2004 1 2,910 10-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: anil2u
  Object not found when creating an object during runtime riechan 2 2,898 07-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Last Post: riechan
  How to identify Runtime Object in Java applications using QTP? subbu 0 2,274 08-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Last Post: subbu